商务英语口语对话?

2024-05-18 21:26

1. 商务英语口语对话?

商务英语口语对话有偏重日常工作类的
也有偏重于外贸和商务谈判类的
英语口语的提高在于多练习!给点建议吧:
1、脸皮厚。换句话说,就是不怕出错;
2、经常练习日常句子。把它们练习得能够脱口而出;
3、为了帮助自己熟悉地道的英语,可以看一些美剧。边看边跟着说句子。

对于听力,首先必须多练多听
最好能做到每天听听力,不用很多,20分钟左右就够了
可以听英文电台,看美剧,英文歌,听自己的录音都行

听的过程中,先找出自己的薄弱环节,针对性的去复习操练;找出自己的不足,尽快更正过来

可以继续交流哦或者我传一些资料给你参考

商务英语口语对话?

2. 商务英语口语对话

 商务英语口语对话
                      商务英语口语对话1      Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.
    
    莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。
    Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.
    海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。
    Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.
    莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。
    Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.
    海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。
    Lester:Good. What about print and radio?
    莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?
    Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.
    海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。
    Lester:Any larger ads?
    莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?
    Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.
    海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。
    Lester:Sounds perfect.
    莱司特:听起来很周全。
    Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.
    海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。
  商务英语口语对话2      Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
    海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />
    Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
    凯文:我是李凯文。
    Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
    海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
    Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
    凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
    Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
    海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
    Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
    凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
    Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
    海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
    Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
    凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
    Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
    海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
    Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact
    information.
    凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
    Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
    海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
    Kevin:That would be great.
    凯文:那样很好。
    Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
    海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
    Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
    凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
    Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as
    soon as I get them.
    海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
    Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
    凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
  商务英语口语对话3      Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
    莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
    Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
    保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
    Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
    莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
    Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
    保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?
    Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
    莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。
    Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
    保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
    Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
    莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
    Paul:What about lead time?
    保罗:交货时间呢?
    Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
    莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
    Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
    保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
    Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
    莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
    Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
    保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
    Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
    莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。
  商务英语口语对话4      Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
    贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
    Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
    拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。
    Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
    贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?
    Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
    拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
    Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
    贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
    Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
    拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
    Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
    贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
    Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
    拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?
    Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
    贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
    Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
    拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
    Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
    贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
    Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
    拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
  商务英语口语对话5      Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
    崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?
    Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
    哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?
    Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
    崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。
    Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?
    哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?
    Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
    崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。
    Harold:So, what are the unique functions?
    哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?
    Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
    崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。
    Harold:No kidding?
    哈洛德:真的吗?
    Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
    崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。
    Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?
    哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?
    Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
    崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。
    Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
    哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。
  ;

3. 商务英语口语对话,求商务英语对话

一、上班第一天的英语对话  
  A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。    B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。  
  A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队  
  B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了  
  A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。  
  B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。    A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长    B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。  
  A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明  
  B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.    很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。  
  A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声    B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.    那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一  
  A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?  
  B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!    A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!  
  B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?  
  A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。    B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?    我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?  
  A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。  
  B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?    A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。  
  B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?    还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?  
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。    B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。  

  A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?  
  B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问    A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。  
  B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了    A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。  
  B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。    A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。    
二、工作进度  
  A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?    B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。    A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?  
  B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。  
  A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。    B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。  
  三、谈论休假的英语对话  
  A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。  
  B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。    A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。    B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?    A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!  
  B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。  
  四、化解同事矛盾的英语对话  
  A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。    B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?  
  A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。  
  B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?    A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉  
  B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。  
  A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?  
  B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!    
五、闲谈周末的对话  
  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?  
  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。    A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?    B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

商务英语口语对话,求商务英语对话

4. 商务英语对话

Getting people’s attention 引起别人注意

  1. Can I talk to you ? 能和你谈一下吗?

  2. Can we talk? 能一块儿谈谈吗?

  3. Let’s talk. 我们谈谈吧。

  4. Excuse me. You got a minute? 对不起,能耽误你一分钟吗?

  5. May I have a word with you? 能和你说句话吗?

 

 Launching conversation with a piece of news. 讲述一条消息来打开话题

  1. Listen up. 听着。

  2. Now hear this! 你听着!

  3. Get a load of this. 你听听这个。(load:大量,许多)

  4. Are you ready for this? 想听着。

  5. Guess what? 你猜怎么的?

 

 Asking other people if they understand 问别人是否听明白了

  1. Do you understand? 你明白吗?

  2. Do you know that I mean? 知道我的意思吗?

  3. See what I mean? 明白我的意思吗?

  4. Do you know what I’m talking about? 知道我讲的是什么吗?

  5. Know what I’m saying? 知道我在说什么吗?

 

 Indicating that you understand 表示明白对方的意思.

  1. I hear you 知道了.

  2. I got you. 明白了.

  3. I can see that. 这一点我明白.

  4. I hear what you’re saying. 我明白你的意思.

  5. Okay, I know just what you mean. 嗯,我明白你的意思.

 

 If you do not catch what was said 假如你没听清对方说的话.

  1. I beg you pardon? 对不起,你说什么?

  2. What was that? 你说什么?

  3. Say what? 你说什么?

  4. Excuse me? What did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

  5. I’m sorry. I missed that. 对不起,我没听清.

 

英语情景对话,商务英语对话 - 赞同& 反对

 Agreement & Disagreement 赞同& 反对

  Simple agreement 简单的赞同语

  1. Yes. 是的.

  2. Yeah. 是的.

  3. Yep. 是的.

  4. Yup. 是的. (yeah , yeh 和 yup 都是口语中yes的变体. )

  5. Sure. 当然.

 

 Saying that you agree. 表示赞同

  1. I quite agree with you. 我很赞同你的看法.

  2. I share your view on that. 对这件事我们看法一致.

  3. I’m sure you are right. 当然你是对的.

  4. I don’t think anyone would disagree. 我想没人会反对.

  5. I have no problem with that. 对这一点我没有异议.

 

 Qualified or partial agreement 有保留的或部分赞同

  1. Could be. 也许.

  2. If you say so. 既然你这么说.

  3. So it seems. 好像是这么回事.

  4. So to speak. 可以那么说.

  5. In a manner of speaking. 不妨这么说吧.

 

 Simple disagreement 简单的反对语

  1. No. 不

  2. Nope. 不

  3. Not really. 不是吧.

  4. Not at all. 绝不是

  5. Of course not.当然不是

 

 Saying that you disagree. 表示不同意

  1. I don’t think so. 我不这么想.

  2. Do you really think so? 你真的这么想吗?

  3. Don’t be too sure. 别那么肯定.

  4. Don’t speak too soon. 话不要说得太早.

  5. I wouldn’t say that. 我并不那么忍为.

 

 Showing strong disagreement 表示较强烈的反对.

  1. No, I won’t agree! Don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不会同意的. 别跟我这儿费口舌.

  2. Do you expect me to accept that? 你以为我会接受吗?

  3. Over my dead body! 我死也不会同意!

  4. What are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?

  5. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗?

5. 实用商务英语口语会话

      商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了实用商务英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!
          实用商务英语口语会话一:厨房礼节 
         (Office ambience)
         M: Hey, Chen Hao, what happened?
         C: Someone ate my lunch! 早上我买了一盒土豆沙拉放在冰箱里。现在没了!
         M:Gone? Did you have your name on it?
         C:Write your name on the box?是不是自己的饭还不知道呀?
         M:外面买的饭,盒子看起来都差不多不少。If you don't have your name on it, 别人拿错是很有可能的呀!
         C:那倒是。不过,发生了今天的事, I don't think I'll ever forget to put my name on my lunch.
         M:不过这冰箱确实是个大问题。 Sometimes people bring their lunch, and later decide to go out to eat and forget about their food in the frig until it starts to smell.
         C:是呀,有两次我看到有东西都发霉了。I just have to throw them out. 得了,别说了,真恶心。
         I have to find some lunch.
         M:See you later.
         C:Hi, Mary, ready to go home? Can I walk with you?
         M:Sure. By the way, did you find out who ate your lunch?
         C:Oh, yes, I did. It was all a mistake. Brian太忙,让William给他带个沙拉回来放在冰箱里。Brian 去冰箱拿沙拉的时候William还没有回来。他以为我的沙拉就是William替他买的,所以就吃了。
         M:原来如此。 But we do need to remind people to observe simple kitchen courtesies.
         C:Simple kitchen courtesies? 厨房里还有礼貌呀?
         M:当然有呀!For example, if you drink the last cup of coffee, you should fix a new pot for others.
         C:我同意。有两次,我想喝咖啡,可是到了厨房看见的是空咖啡壶。I have to make a new pot and wait for a long time to get the coffee ready。
         M: Also, it's just good manners to clean up after yourself such as wiping off the counter and throwing away the trash.
         C:噢,擦桌面和扔垃圾!这我倒是没有想到,因为在家里这些不是我妈,就是我姐姐做的。不过,Next time, I should pay more attention to it.
         M:You also have to remember: keep the refrigerator clean -- put your name on your food and throw away any unwanted food; make a new pot of coffee when you drink the last cup. Throw away the trash, and clean the counter.
         C:Thank you, Mary.
          实用商务英语口语会话二:介绍顺序 
         陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。
         (Office ambience)
         C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help.
         M:Sure. What is it?
         C:公司的部几位高层领导人这星期从美国到这里来访问。我的老板让我今天晚上陪其中的一位,Mr. Johnson去参加我们客户举行的招待会。
         M:Well, aren't you flattered that your boss asked you to do that?
         C:Yes, I am. 不过,去招待会我就得把Mr. Johnson介绍给我们的客户和在场的其他公司的同事。 I 'm not confident that I can do it correctly.
         M:It's simple. You need to remember three rules. Rule #1: always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank.
         C:把级别低的人介绍给级别高的人。OK, rule #2。
         M:Rule #2 is to say the name of the most important person first.
         C:噢,先说最重要的人的名字。那Mr. Johnson今天就是最重要的人物了。
         M:No, 在你把他介绍给我们客户的时候,他就没有客户那么重要了。
         C:那倒是。Without clients we would have no business。所以我得先说客户的名字,再把Mr. Johnson介绍给他们。Mary, 让我先回去练练。一会儿我再来找你。
         M:No problem。
         M:陈豪,你刚才急忙走了,我还没说Rule #3呢!
         C:Rule #3是什么呀?
         M:在说了最重要的人的名字后,你该说:I would like to introduce so and so to you。
         C:让我试一试。要是客户的名字是Smith,我该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Johnson。对吗?
         M:No, 不对。你应该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce Mr. Johnson to you。要是你把我介绍给Mr. Johnson你该怎么说?
         C:我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Mary to you.
         M:That' correct。这里的差别似乎很微妙,但是很重要。我们再来复习一遍。
         C:OK。 Rule #1,always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank。
         M:对,要是我把你陈豪介绍给Mr. Johnson, 我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Chen Hao to you。
         C:这已经符合Rule #2: say the name of the most important person first。
         M:Rule #3刚才已经说了。OK, you're all set. Good luck tonight and enjoy!
         
          实用商务英语口语会话三:餐桌礼仪 
         陈豪这小伙子正在和他的同事美籍华人Mary在一个美国餐馆吃午饭。两人正在点菜。
         (Office ambience)
         C:Mary, 看到菜谱上的汤就让我想起一句英文:"As the ships sail out to sea, I spoon my soup away from me." 不过,我一直没有弄懂这句话究竟是什么意思?
         M:Oh, that's a little rhyme that helps children remember the correct way to eat soup.
         C:喝汤还有正确不正确的呀? 不就是一勺一勺舀了往嘴里放吗?
         M:美国人在正式场合喝汤时有一定之规。"I spoon my soup away from me" means you spoon the soup toward the front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth.
         C:(若有所思地)用调羹往汤碗的外边舀,然后再把调羹收回来送到嘴边。Why so complicated?
         M:这样可以避免勺下面的汤滴在桌布上或衣服上。
         C:Mary,let's each order a soup and try it out. I'm hungry, I want a clam chowder.
         M:Clam chowder with sea food and meat. It's too filling. 我不饿,要个清汤就行了。
         ******
         (Soup arrives and they start to eat. Sounds of slurping)
         M:陈豪,你吃得好香呀! It sounds as if you're enjoying your soup..
         C:It's delicious! 味道真好。
         M:But I'm sorry to say that slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette.
         C:听说过西方人喝汤不能有声音。这汤也太烫了。我吹吹再吃。
         M:不要吹。 If your soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait.
         C:又不能出声,又不能吹。那我就用勺搅动搅动,等它凉一点。
         M:陈豪,你注意到没有,我喝的是清汤。我在勺的边上往里喝。而你的clam chowder 里面有肉,土豆等,没法从边上往里放。
         C:That's right。我的杂烩里好多东西,没法象清汤那样往嘴里喝。
         M:This is a good restaurant. The soup is wonderful, we should come more often.
         (Sound of spoon scraping the bowl)
         M:Chen Hao,don't scrape your bowl. Just tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.
         C:把碗往外抬起一点,让汤都到一边去。Mary, what are the main points that I need to remember?
         M:Spoon the soup toward the center or front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth; slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette; if the soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait; tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.
          实用商务英语口语会话四:请客筹备 
         陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务。陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary。
         (Office ambience)
         M:陈豪,你好象很激动,What happened?
         C:啊呀,我们的总裁,Mr. Moore,让我明天请两位客户吃晚饭。我知道, 我过去一直是当陪客的,never been a host。I don't even know what to do!
         M:Don't worry。当主人主要是要保证晚餐进行得顺顺当当,让客人感到舒适满意。
         C:可问题是怎么做。Tell me specifically what to do first。
         M:First, of course, choose a restaurant, 找个合适的饭馆呀!
         C:哎,我们公司附近不是最近开了一个新饭馆吗? I'll take them there。
         M:你呀,最好找一个你熟悉的饭馆,so you can be sure that the food and service will be good。
         C:那倒是,否则太危险。I did hear that new restaurant is quite noisy。
         M:太吵闹可不行,You need an atmosphere that is suitable for business conversation。
         C:有了,我想起了一个非常合适的饭馆。 Mary, would you like to have lunch there with me today to check it out?
         M:Thank you. I'd love to be your guinea pig for lunch。我就做一回你的试验品吧!
         C:Guinea pig! 请你吃饭还说做我的试验品!
         ******
         C:So, Mary, what do you think? Will this work for the business dinner?
         M:It's perfect。对了,既然你现在在这里,你可以认识一下那head waiter,把明天的帐先付了,take care of the bill for tomorrow night。
         C:饭还没有吃,吃什么都还不知道,就付钱?
         M:没有关系的。你先把信用卡给他,让他印一份,告诉他你要给多少小费,然后签个字,让他们把账单的副本寄给你。
         C:But isn't it risky to give someone your credit card?
         M:像样的饭馆都有信誉,so it's not risky and it's done all the time。要是你不想先付帐的话,那你当天就先告诉服务员吃完饭后把账单交给你。That will eliminate any confusion over who is paying.
         C:That's a very good idea。对了,Mary,既然我们在这里,那我就先定一个比较安静,景色比较好的桌子吧。
         M:A wonder idea to request a specific table for tomorrow.
         C:Mary,Thank you so much.
         M:You're welcome. Next time you'll know that as a host, it's your responsibility to choose an appropriate restaurant, taking care as much as possible ahead of time such as arranging for how to pay the bill and requesting a nice table. Then it will be an enjoyable evening for all.
          实用商务英语口语会话五:职场礼节 
         陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary 。
         (Office ambience)
         C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。
         M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。
         C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。 Mary,这词是怎么发音的?
         M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。
         C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?
         M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。
         C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?
         M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。
         C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。
         M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.
         C:嗯,(若有所思地) 对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。
         这没问题,I'm always polite and courteous to others。
         M:但是,训练班讲的是西方礼节 - western etiquette,和中国的礼节还不完全一样,因为两国有文化差异。
         C:这礼节还有文化差异?我得去训练班听听再说。
         ******
         C:嗨, Mary,我的训练班结束了,你那天说的文化差异一点也没错。
         M:听起来训练班好像让你开窍啦?
         C: 是啊。我那天跟会计室的那金发女郎聊天,聊得很愉快。 结果我问她多大年纪了,她一下子就变得很不高兴,支支吾吾没有回答就走了。
         M:Asking someone's age is offensive to an American.
         C:参加了训练班才知道不能问美国人年龄的。
         M:你办公室里的小王今天早上突然问年薪有多少。美国人认为打听这种私人的事是不礼貌的。我想对有些中国人来说也是不礼貌的。
         C:没错。
         M:既然你训练班已经结束,我来考考你: Tell me what is etiquette?
         C:我来试试。 Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。
         M:And treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.
         C: Mary,以后我有问题还会来请教你哟!
         M:No problem.

实用商务英语口语会话

6. 商务英语对话范文精选

      小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了商务英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
         
         商务英语对话范文一         Claims &Settlement
         索赔与理赔
         A: Have you checked how much of the contents of the damaged bales can still be used?
         A:你们查过了吗?破损包中有多少货物还可以用?
         B: The report said that the majority could be salvaged. About 20% can't be used or sold out. We are very anxious about it. We had counted on receiving the shipment to complete several orders.
         B:检验报告说,大部分还可利用,约有20%左右不能用或无法售出,我们对此事很着急,因为我们原来指望收到这批货来履行好几批订单。
         A: We understand your problem.
         A:我很理解你们的困难。
         B: I'm sure we can count on your support to help us to overcome the present difficulty.
         B:我确信我们能得到你们的帮助来克服目前的困难。
         A: What do you suggest for a settlement?
         A:你建议怎样来处理这个问题?
         B: We are willing to accept the shipment if you will allow a 30% reduction in price.
         B:如果你方减价20%的话,我们 愿意接受这批货物。
         A: Let's compromise on a 20% reduction in price on this shipment. And for your next order, we'll give you some preferential terms in addition to what you are getting from us now.
         A:咱们折中好了,这批货物减价 20% ,下次你们订货时,除目前已有的条件外,我们另外再给些优惠。
         B: I appreciate your quick decision, Mr. Mathew. We accept the proposal. I'm glad we have found a solution.
         B:张先生,你们这么快就做出了决定,我表示赞赏,我们接受建议。很高兴,我们找到解决的办法。
         商务英语对话范文二         Packing & Shipment
         包装与装运
         A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
         A:早上好,我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的。
         B: Great, that's what I have in mind.
         B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢。
         A: Firstly we want to confirm something.
         A:首先我们想确认一些事情。
         B: Go ahead.
         B:好的,什么事情?
         A: How would the goods be inspected?
         A:商品是如何检验的?
         B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
         B:嗯。根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
         A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
         A:那么谁来负责检验费呢?
         B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
         B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口方负责。
         A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
         A:我们同意。但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
         B: That's fine for us.
         B:这点没有问题。
         A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?
         A:在复检中如果发现什么问题,请在7天之内通知我们。
         B: We will, for sure.
         B:一定。
         商务英语对话范文三         Signing a Contract
         签订合同
         A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is inorder?
         A:合同准备好了,请你看看里面是否有不妥的地方。
         B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timelydelivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.
         B:都不错,但有一个问题需要提出来,即及时交货。你知道我们的顾客正急需这批货物。
         A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turnelsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.
         A:如果你们不能按照合同上所规定的时间交货,那他们便会转向别处购买,那样的话,我们将无法承受损失。
         B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at leastone month before the time of shipment.
         B:你尽可放心,我们会按时交货的,但我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
         A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.
         A:好,我回去后将尽快开出所有数量的信用证。
         B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to theterms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen,shipment will possibly be delayed.
         B:好。还有,有关信用证上的条款必须与合同上的条款完全一致,以免再修订,否则船运将有可能被耽搁。
         A: All right. I'll see to it.
         A:行,我会留心的。
         B: Any other question?
         B:还有其他的问题吗?
         A: No, nothing more.
         A:没了。
         B: Shall we sign the contract now?
         B:那么我们现在签合同吧?
         A: With pleasure.
         A:好的。
         B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.
         B:请你签字。你可留一份原件、两份复印件。
         A: Thank you.
         A:谢谢。
         B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark thebeginning of long and stable business relations between us.
         B:很高兴我们洽谈圆满成功,我希望这标志着我们之间长期稳定业务关系的开始。
         A: I hope so, too.
         A:我也希望如此。

7. 日常商务英语口语对话

都市里如何找寻慢生活?
  
    Be A City Farmer! 
                                          
                   商务英语口语对话
  
 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
  
 B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high
  
 A: Let’s meet each other half way.
  
 - 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
  
 - 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。
  
 - 那咱们就各让一步吧。
  
 A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.
  
 B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.
  
 A: I see. Thank you.
  
 - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。
  
 - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
  
 - 我知道了,多谢。
                                          
  01 
  
  花草情结 
  
  在市井拥有一片桃源 
  
                   商务英语口语对话
  
 A:I really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style?
  
 我想只要我能进入这家公司,就会给我的事业带来奇迹。你能帮我润色一下简历吗?
  
 B:Sure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off.
  
 当然可以。在家做好面试准备工作是值得的。
  
 A:I've researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them.
  
 我已经调查过这家公司,我很适合这份工作,可不知道怎么才能得到他的赏识。
  
 B:Well first you have to have more confidence. Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves.
  
 首先,你必须更自信。雇主招的是对工作有兴趣,工作热情和自信的人。
  
 A:I know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient. Should I inflate my experience?
  
 我知道该怎么做,但是我担心我的工作经验不够。我应该夸大工作经验吗?
  
 B:No, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience. Employers are always impressed by go-getters.
  
 不用,对你的劣势,你必须诚实坦白。不过你可以强调你的强项,对个人能力保持积极态度,雇主就不会注意你工作经验的不足。雇主总是对负有进取心的人印象深刻。
  
 商务英语口语会话
  
 1. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, please.
  
 我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
  
 2. Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk.
  
 稍等,我去看看她在不在办公室。
                                                                                                                          
 3. This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I’m calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday.
  
 我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔·伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
  
 4. Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office.
  
 好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。
  
 5. I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?
  
 对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
                                          
 6. Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.
  
 是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
  
 7. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?
  
 您能把名字和电话留下吗?我让他给您回电话。
  
 8. I’ll have Tony call you first thing tomorrow morning.
  
 我让托尼明早一上班就给您回电话。
                                          
  Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
  
 请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
  
 We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
  
 我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
  
 Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
  
 请保留附件表所列出的货物
                                          
 We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
  
 我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
  
 I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
  
 我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
  
 I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
  
 恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
                                          
 商务英语口语的会话
  
 1. It’s best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.
  
 如果她今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了。打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
  
 2. I’m sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?
  
 伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
  
 3. I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3 pm this afternoon.
  
 我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
  
 4. The person you need to speak with is Tony Parker, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts.
  
 你需要找一下托尼·帕克,他全面负责安排高级客户。
  
 5. He’ll be out all afternoon, he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow.
  
 他一下午都不会在办公室,恐怕明天他才能给您回电话。
  
 The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
  
 机器不确定所有风险
  
 We only cover FPA and war risk.
  
 我们仅保平安险和战争险
  
 There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
  
 航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
  
 Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
  
 我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
                                          
 For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
  
 对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
  
 Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
  
 我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
  
 Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
  
 请按合同金额120%对电扇投保

日常商务英语口语对话

8. 商务英语口语情景对话必备

    商务英语  是以适应  职场  生活的语言要求为目的,其中练习  英语口语  是学习商务英语中重要的一环,下面我为大家带来商务英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
   
      
         商务  英语情景对话  (一)   
      A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?
   
      B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of thehandout, you will see a plot of our expenses vs. our profits for the last quarter. Do you think it'sneccesary to go over the expenses more in detail?
   
      A: Unless anyone has specific questions, let's move on to the next point. Motion to acceptstatistical analysis report.
   
      B: I move to accept.
   
      A: Second?
   
      C: I second.
   
      A: all in favour? Motion pass. Now, let's get done to the nitty- gritty. We have all seen theperformance review reports, but I would like to discuss in detail our human resource'sagenda.
   
      C: to get to the bottom of the issue, our problem with human resources is a lack of qualifiedapplicants, as well as not enough incentives to current employees. I recommendmanagement training for our executive staff.
   
      A: I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Can you please elaborate?
   
      C: I'll explain again. Our human resources progam is failing for a multiple number of reasons,but I think the most important issue here is lack of emlployee incentives.
         商务英语情景对话(二)   
      M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always givesuch amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to winthem over tomorrow.
   
      F: Sure, it's easy. First of all, the secret to a successful oral presentation is to keep thingssimple. People are listening and they usually don't have a long attention spans. Stick to aboutthree or four points, give an overview of the points, then present them one by one, and thensummarzie at the end. Be straightforward and organized and you're sure to be remembered.
   
      M: What kind of visuals should I use to support the presentation? Do you think I should usepowerpoint?
   
      F: You should consider the size and interests of your audience. In other words, who is listening,and what do they want to hear… you can put together a PPT with some graphics and animationsthat will catch people's attention, but be careful not to go overboard.
   
      M: I think I can put something together, no problem. But when it comes to tomorrow, I'll justbe a bundle of nerves! How can I get over my fear of speaking in public?
   
      F: You know, stage fright is very normal, most people get nervous before they have to speak infront of large groups. Just prepare well, rehearse beforehand, and trust that you will be great…and you will be!
         商务英语情景对话(三)   
      F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on yourpreparation for the presentation?
   
      M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want to speak about howto improve our sales technique, but there is so much to say, it's hard to get organized.
   
      F: Our training group won't be very large, so you will have more time to focus on more areas.We can cover a lot of ground in an hour and a half, if everyone is participating and payingattention.
   
      M: I want to focus on some suggestions about making sales scores, and I was hoping to throwin a few role plays so that people get practise implementing the things I'm going to talk about.Do you think people will go for the role playing?
   
      F: I think some people may be a little shy to do role playing in front of class… but if you areenthusiastic about your topic, you can help everyone to feel more at ease and willing to giveit a try.
         商务英语情景对话(四)   
      A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.
   
      B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our lineof hair products, right? Can this line be right? It looks like our sales plummeted. I can't believewe did that poorly.... If I remember correctly, sales went down slightly, but not as dramaticallyas the graph shows.
   
      A: I think you are looking at the wrong line. The rapid drop in sales wasn't our hair products.You are correct, the hair product sales decreased slightly, but not dramatically. The one thatdidn't do so hot this month was the cleaning products. I think there was a problem in themarketing plan. Some people were offended by our advertisements for the cleaning products,but it was already too late to mitigate the damage, so our mistake shows up in the sales.
   
      B: Well, the good news is the new industrial cleaning products really took off. Look how thesales have shot up over the last two weeks.
   
      A: That is our one major success. If you look at the other graphs, you can see that most of theother product lines remained steady with little increase.
   
      B: At lease they stayed the same. That's better than dropping.
   
    商务英语口语情景对话 相关  文章  :
   
    1. 商务英语口语情景对话:迎宾 
   
    2. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话 
   
    3. 关于入住酒店口语情景对话 
   
    4. 商务英语情景对话:参观工厂 
   
    5. 商务英语接客口语对话 
   
    6. 实用商务英语口语会话
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读